Foundational Knowledge of Performing THR Online Course
Movora Foundational Knowledge of Performing THR Online Course is designed to provide veterinary surgeons with the foundational knowledge needed to understand the full commitment of becoming a skilled, THR surgeon. This course reviews the case load and financial commitment for offering THR at a veterinary clinic. This includes the cost of education, staff, location, and equipment. The course also reviews the skill acquisitions process and the time needed to complete the online, in-person and mentorship program. Finally, this course gives an overview of the hip systems offered by Movora.
Following completion of this online course,
a participant will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of the equipment and caseload requirements and financial costs for performing THR in practice.
- Understand the Education Pathways towards learning the THR procedure and doing clinical cases.
- Gain an understanding of the recommended facility and staff requirements for performing the THR procedure in practice.
- Understand the basics and recall key features of the BioMedtrix and KYON THR systems.
- Rationalize the potential benefits of specific implant designs.
- Review the time investment and required educational pathways for learning the skills required to perform the Total Hip Replacement procedure.
- Understand the financial commitment to learning and offering the THR procedure in your practice.
- Review the steps which are required to be able to purchase THR implants.
- Understand the caseload requirements for developing a robust THR program in your practice.
- Recognize the importance of regularly performing the THR procedure.
- Review the recommended facility and staff requirements for performing the THR procedure in practice.
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Foundational Knowledge of Performing THR Online Course Certificate|