Foundational Knowledge for Referring THR Online Course
Foundational Knowledge of Referring Total Hip Replacement (THR) is designed to provide the necessary information to refer dogs and cats for THR. THR technology and technique have evolved and is now considered a routine surgical procedure and the gold-standard for treatment of hip dysplasia and severe osteoarthritis by experts in the field. THR is designed to return pets to a normal-functioning, pain-free life.
A total of 1, RACE approved, CE credit is earned for successful completion.
Following completion of this online course,
a participant will be able to:
- Diagnose Hip Dysplasia
- Understand the evolution of THR
- Review the THR systems available
- Explain and discuss THR with clients
- Understand the importance of radiography and how to achieve ideal images
- Refer animals confidently for THR, yielding best patient outcomes
Additional Total Hip Replacement Information
Find a recommended THR surgeon:
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed:
|Movora Certificate of Completion|